Garage Door Seal Repair
NOTE: This page contains Amazon.com affiliate links that may compensate the owner of this site - but they do not impact the price you pay. Learn More.
Did you know that a leaky garage door seal can consume hundreds of dollars a year in excess energy?
Here’s how to properly weatherproof your garage to prevent that.
How to Replace Garage Door Seal (Weatherstripping)
DDM Garage Doors shows us how to replace the Astragal, more commonly known as the bottom seal insert for your garage door.
- Astragal (weatherstripping) – measure to order
- spray bottle of soapy water
- packing razor (to cut excess material)
Need A Professional?
Hire A Garage Door Specialist Near You
- repair your garage door
- replace garage door parts
- get a fair, fixed-price deal
- free price quote